Recording when using Conference Calling as the audio option
In order to record screen sharing and the audio from the conference call these steps must be followed in this order.
- Click the Start Conference Call button first.
- Then dial into and connect to the conference call line.
- Next, click the Record button and then the “Start Recording” button when you want to begin recording the webinar.
- Click the Start Presenting button when you want to being screen sharing.
- The recording commands are not available while screen sharing. Click Stop Presenting to stop or start a recording.
- If the Record button is selected before connecting to the conference call, the audio portion of the webinar will not be recorded.
Recording when using VoIP as the audio option
- Click the Record button and then the Start Recording button when you want to begin recording the webinar.
- Click the Start Presenting button when you want to begin screen sharing.
- The recording commands are not available while screen sharing.
Accessing and Sharing Recordings
Recordings are available approximately five(5) minutes after the completion of your webinar.
- From your My Webinar account page select the Past Webinars tab.
- Find the webinar that contains the recording, then select View Webinar Details.
- Next, click the Recording tab
Sharing a Recording
- The “Recording URL” is displayed under Meeting Links. You can use this link to share your recording with others or you can select the Invite People link to use the InstantPresenter invitation system to send the link to the recording.
Recorded Webinar Options
- View - preview the recording.
- Edit Settings - change the title or add a summary of the webinar.
- Viewers Report - see how many times your recording has been viewed.