**Click the picture to enlarge
If you experience trouble with your mic during your meeting, make sure that Chrome recognizes your mic. Click on the camera icon on the upper right of the URL bar:
Choose your mic here
Clear browser cache!
Please be sure to clear your web browsers cache in order to prevent older files that had been previously captured onto your computers cache folder from negatively impacting our software. It is simple to perform and in many cases, it will correct audio or video questions affecting your Chrome browser.
In order to clear your Google Chrome web browsers cache please follow the steps below:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the 'Empty the Cache' checkbox (see the screenshot below).
- Use the menu at the top to select beginning of time in order to delete the cache.
- Click Clear browsing data.
You may alternately try a different web browser
- Connectivity & Port Check
- Recommendations to improve audio quality
- Best Practices for Presenting
- Attendees cannot hear me(Windows Users)