Q. What do the advertisements look like in my meetings?
A. The advertisements shown in a meeting appear as a vertical banner on the right side of the meeting page as shown below.
Please note that any meeting participant who clicks on the advertisement shown during the meeting will have a new browser window or tab open that will direct them to the advertised site. They will not leave the meeting accidentally from clicking on the ad.
Q. What if a participant can't see my screen when Screen Sharing?
A. If there is one participant or attendee experiencing this issue, then have them close their browser window and re-enter the meeting (preferably in a different web browser).
If many or all participants cannot see your screen, you will need to restart the screen sharing session by pressing the "Share" button and choosing the "Screen Share" option that should appear.
If this does not resolve the issue, close your browser window and re-enter the meeting in a different web browser (if possible).
Q. Why is the text window on my Invitation reporting more characters than I pasted in?
To use the text that was just typed:
Copy and paste it first into Notepad (or any other simple text editing software) then copy the text from Notepad into the message field in the invitation.
Q. How do I make it so that meeting attendees can not see each other on the Attendance List?
A. By default the Attendance List is private and cannot be seen by meeting attendees.
However, to share the Attendance List with all of the meetings Attendees, you would need to first click on the Attendees button:
The Attendees list will appear, then click on the Left Arrow icon:
This will make the Attendance List visible to all Attendees.
To return the Attendance List to private, click on the Exit icon:
This will make the Attendance List only be viewable by the meeting Presenter(s).
Q. Is there a limit to how long my recordings can be?
A. There is currently no limit as to how long your recordings can be. Feel free to create your recordings for as long as you want.
Q. What are the system and browser requirements?
- Windows XP and higher / Mac OSX 10.6 and higher**
- At least: Internet Explorer 8, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or Safari
- 1024x768 Screen Resolution
- High speed internet connection with an upload speed of 450 Kbps (0.44 Mbps)
- Flash Player 11.x -- Click here to download
- Presenters: AnyMeeting Screen Sharing Plugin or the newest version of Java.
- Turn off Pop-Up Blockers or put www.anymeeting.com in your allowed list
- Latest version of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or Safari
- 1280 x 1024 Screen Resolution
- Wired (not utilizing WiFi) internet connection with an upload speed of 750 Kbps or more
- Most recent version of Flash player: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
- Turn Pop Up Blocker off or put www.anymeeting.com in your allowed list
**Linux Operating System is not supported at this time
- Best Practices for Presenting
- AnyMeeting App for iPad
- Screen Sharing Plugin for Windows
- Android Tablet Plugin