This article will teach you how you can broadcast video and audio during your meeting.
When you enter your meeting, you will be presented with an Adobe Flash Player Settings prompt. You will need to click the ALLOW option within the Adobe Flash Player Settings prompt as detailed below:
Before you begin, you will need to make sure that your webcam or microphone devices are properly plugged in and that no other software applications are using it.
To start broadcasting video:
1) Click the "Cam" button shown on the meeting control bar.
2) A preview window should appear where you should be able to see a preview of your webcam feed. From here, you can choose to use a different webcam device if you have multiple ones by clicking on the drop down menu found right below the preview feed. You can also set the bandwidth settings here to adjust the refresh rate according to the speed of your connection.
3) Once you are ready to start broadcasting video, just press the "I'm ready! Broadcast my webcam!" button.
To start broadcasting audio:
1) Click the "Mic" button shown on the meeting control bar. The default computer mic that is connected should
automatically start broadcasting now.
2a) To adjust the mic gain volume or to use a different microphone device, just hover your mouse cursor over the "Mic" button and click on the "Audio Options" button that should now appear.
2b) From here, you will be able to adjust the mic gain volume by moving the volume slider or choose a different a microphone device by using the dropdown menu found right below the volume slider.
3a) If you want to switch to use your telephone for the meeting audio, just hover your mouse cursor over the "Mic" button and click on the "Switch to Telephone" button that should now appear.
3b) You will need to dial the conference call information that should now display on your screen.
*Please note that with our system, both of the audio input sources are integrated with each other. This means that you as the presenter can speak using either your computer mic or phone and your attendees will be able to hear you using either their computer speakers or phone.*
- Best Practices for Presenting
- Managing your Meeting - Knowledge is Pow...
- Recommendations to improve audio quality
- Know Your Meeting Options