Using AnyMeeting, up to 6 people may join a meeting and share their webcam. This is not exclusive to Presenters.
When you enter your meeting in FireFox, IE or Safari, you will be presented with an Adobe Flash Player Settings prompt (Chrome users see bottom of the page). You will need to click the ALLOW option within the Adobe Flash Player Settings prompt as detailed below:
Before you begin, you will need to make sure that your webcam device is properly plugged in and that no other software applications are using it.
To start broadcasting video:
1) Click the "Cam" button shown on the meeting control bar.
2) A preview option is available where you will be able to see a preview of your webcam feed. From here, you can choose to use a different webcam device if you have multiple ones by clicking on the drop down menu found right below the preview feed. You can also set the bandwidth settings here to adjust the refresh rate according to the speed of your connection.
3) Once you are ready to start broadcasting video, just press the "I'm ready! Broadcast my webcam!" button your webcam will start broadcasting.
Because Chrome does not natively use Adobe Flash Player, you will see the Adobe Flash prompt when you click the Cam button for the first time:
Then proceed as shown above and you are ready to go!
- Best Practices for Presenting
- Managing your Meeting - Knowledge is Pow...
- Recommendations to improve audio quality
- Know Your Meeting Options