Intermedia offers a desktop application for attendees using Firefox, Safari, Edge and Internet Explorer web browsers. While Chrome web browser is optimal, we understand there are some constraints for example from IT Policies.
Note: Firefox may be used to attend a webinar.
- Windows 7(64bit) and higher / Mac OSX 10.8 or Linux/Ubuntu
- the desktop application is not supported on 32bit Operating Systems
- Webinar only supports joining on both Firefox and Chrome
- Broadband internet connection with an Upload and Download speed of 1 Mbps or more
When joining a meeting on Firefox, Safari, Edge or Internet Explorer web browser you will be prompted to download our Desktop App:
- First it checks if it is already installed:
- Then, you will be prompted to download and install:
- Once complete, you will see the Installation Complete window:
Then you will be able to log in to the meeting:
If you do not see the login screen, there is still a window that offers the Join the meeting button:
The new application can be found in your Start Menu. You may also Pin it to Taskbar, Pin it to Start Menu (Windows) or add it to your Menu Bar or System Tray (Mac) so it's easy to find and join a meeting or webinar.
Important: this application does not require Admin rights.