To add a poll within account manager:
1) Log into your account and click the "Polls" tab.
2) Click on the "Create a New Poll" button.
3) On the "Create a New Poll" screen, you will be able to add a poll topic and 5 answers.
4) Fill in your question and answers. Afterwards click the "Add Poll" button.
5) It will save the poll for future use in your active meetings.
To add a poll within a webinar:
1) Start a meeting and choose the "Create and run polls" icon.
2) On the new poll window, click "Create New Poll".
3) Fill in the question and options available. During a webinar, you may only ask one question at a time. Click Submit.
5) You will now have a poll available. Click "Start this poll" to make it active to attendees.
How to use the poll within an active meeting:
1) Click the "Create and run polls" icon.
2) Click on the "Start this poll" icon on the poll you wish to use.
3) A poll will be in progress. Attendees and presenters will be able to cast their votes by simply choosing an answer and clicking on the "Submit Vote" button. You will see results on the fly.
You can also choose who sees the results and CLOSE POLL when you are satisfied.
For poll results after your webinar:
1) Find the past meeting you held and click on the meeting title.
2) In the meeting details, click on the "Reports" tab under "Meeting Information and Options". Click on See Polls Report or the "Export to File" and you'll download a CSV list of all the answers to the poll question from each attendee.
3) You can open the CSV in Excel and you'll be able to see the results of each individual user who voted.